Stoneberg, Giles & Stroup, P.A. provides a full suite of services to emerging and established businesses in Southwestern Minnesota and South Dakota to help them navigate the ever-changing world of state and federal regulation. Our clients range from entrepreneurs beginning to set their ideas into motion to businesses that have survived generations of change and every business between.
Each business has its own unique needs, whether it be expansion, succession planning, employment, or reorganization; regardless of your business needs our attorneys are prepared to address those needs with over 100 years of combined legal and business experience.
We understand that your business may require support in your day to day operations. While some larger companies have in-house attorneys to advise them, many cannot justify the costs. Stoneberg, Giles & Stroup, P.A. can provide general counsel services in a cost efficient manner bringing more depth to your business planning and operations.
In addition to being established and well-known business attorneys, our attorneys are seasoned trial attorneys, known for their aggressive and efficient style. Every trial has unique issues, and our attorneys provide a practical and results-orientated approach to reach a favorable outcome.
Stoneberg, Giles, & Stroup, P.A. understands that your business is your livelihood and you need trusted advisors to ensure that it operates smoothly. You can trust our experienced attorneys to be your trusted advisor for your organization.
- Business Entity Formation (corporations (C-corps and S-corps), general partnerships, limited partnerships (LPs), limited liability partnerships (LLPs), limited liability corporations (LLCs), joint ventures, proprietorships, and other organizations).
- Corporate Governance and Boards
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Partner and Shareholder Agreements
- Business Succession Planning
- Buy/sell Agreements and Non-Compete Agreements
- Contract Negotiations
- Contract Enforcement
- Dispute Resolution
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Creditors’ Rights
- Employment and Human Resources
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Professional Services
- Public Benefit Corporations/Non-Profits
- Purchase or Sale of Business
- General Counsel Services
Contact Us Today
507-537-0591 or toll-free at 866-941-1432 to schedule an appointment.
Or click the button to submit an inquiry through our website.
Committed to helping our clients succeed
More Of Our Practice Areas
Trusts & Estates
Agricultural Law & Agribusiness